13 Aug 2005

What I'm reading ...

I have started Harry Potter and The Half-blood Prince by J K Rowling.

I was coerced into turning out at Midnight on the day this book was published. This was so my daughter Emmeline could get her hands on it before her sister took it off to the US for the week. 24 hours later, Emmeline had finished reading it. I am, of course, the last in the family to get the chance.

This is the sixth book in the series. I have read all the prior ones, having got them straight after publication [from 3 onwards]. The only problem is that they come out at approximately yearly intervals and I really can't remember the details of the story so far. Life is too short to re-read stuff. I guess it'll all come back to me. I am sure that Em will enlighten me, if I have problems.

No comments: