28 May 2012

What I'm reading

I have started When Will There Be Good News? by Kate Atkinson. I was in need of something light, but non-trivial and thought that this would fit the bill. I have read the other 3 in the series, so I look forward to this one. Here is the blurb:

In rural Devon, six-year-old Joanna Mason witnesses an appalling crime. Thirty years later the man convicted of the crime is released from prison. In Edinburgh, sixteen-year-old Reggie works as a nanny for a G.P. But Dr Hunter has gone missing and Reggie seems to be the only person who is worried.Across town, Detective Chief Inspector Louise Monroe is also looking for a missing person, unaware that hurtling towards her is an old friend -- Jackson Brodie -- himself on a journey that becomes fatally interrupted.

No comments: